We want to encourage the use of green travel where possible and suggest the following options:
- Bristol Temple Meads is a 20min walk away (see suggested route here)
- There is cycle parking available in the car park
- We have a Tier e-Scooter & e-Bike park onsite
- There is electric car charging onsite (subject to availability)
- We appreciate that the council does not run a local bus service to this area and this is something we are hoping they will address.
If you need to travel by car then we encourage you to avoid single occupancy and if you feel you can afford it, to balance your travel here.
We have a small car park on site, including limited blue badge spaces, available on a first come first serve basis. Wake The Tiger is a pay by mobile car park and you can use the RingGo app on arrival. Up to 3 hours is £3.00. Each additional hour is £1.00.
When our car park becomes full there is alternative parking at Bristol Fruit Market. This is at the top of Albert Road, charged at £5 for the day, and less than a 5 minute walk from us.
Please note, the car park is only accessible during opening hours. Charges apply for release of your vehicle (or other mode of transport) outside of these hours.